- In 1998, with the financial support of international organizations (USAID, UMCOR, UNDP), the first business incubator was established in Tbilisi, and then
- In 2007 in Upper Svaneti, Mestia
- In 2009 in Shida Kartli, st. In Gori
business IncubatorS major occupation
- Providing information and consulting services on legal and economic issues for start-up and current entrepreneurs;
- Promoting business and vocational education of entrepreneurs through trainings and special courses;
- Expand the range of business incubator services in areas such as: small and family tourism business, promoting the development of small rural processing enterprises and cooperatives;
- Support and assist business initiatives in innovating and introducing new technologies;
- Promoting the establishment and development of contacts between investors and entrepreneurs;
- Activate participation in the development of the country's economy and develop recommendations to improve the business environment and further strengthen relations with government agencies;
- Providing “virtual” incubation services outside of the Business Incubator to entrepreneurs who are not within the scope of the Business Incubator.
- Strengthen the business incubation skills of start-up entrepreneurs in small enterprises under the patronage of a business incubator and provide access to financial resources, which will help them to run their own businesses independently.
As a result:
670 various businesses run by women were assisted;
3200 women received business training, as a result of which they were employed and / or started their own business;
- 2850 women underwent vocational training courses and mastered various professions;
Tbilisi Under the auspices of the Business Incubator, 5 small enterprises have been set up, employing 14 start-up women entrepreneurs.